Here's a delight that we use as Cake of the Day from time to time. It always goes down well.
- 250gm butter - chopped
- 125gm white chocolate
- 1 1/3 cups caster sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 3 eggs - lightly beaten
- 300gm raspberries - fresh or frozen
- 230gm white chocolate
- 1/2 cup cream
- Place butter, chocolate, sugar and milk in a pot
- Put over a low heat until melted.
- Cool for 15 mins
- Put flours, egg and raspberries in a large bowl.
- Stir in white chocolate mix
- Pour into a lined spring-form tin
- Bake at 170C for 60 to 80 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool
- Ice with white chocolate ganache
- Melt chocolate and cream in microwave. Stir well
- Cool, then pour over cake
(C) Morrison Street Cafe 2011